All applicants to the HBS-HMS Health Acceleration Challenge must:
- Submit an application in English by May 16, 2016 at 11:59 PM ET using this link, and agree to the OpenForum terms of service, which can be reviewed here.
- Be willing to provide additional material and references and allow data to be audited if requested by the Challenge team.
- Be available to be contacted by email or telephone at any point in the evaluation process and be available for a video or phone interview with a member of the evaluation committee during the time period of May 16 thru July 11, 2016.
- Agree to comply with all national and international laws governing the transfer of any prize money across national and international boundaries if selected as a finalist and awarded funding. Individuals who are listed on the U.S. Treasury’s Specially Designated Nationals List or who reside in countries or regions subject to U.S. sanctions are not eligible to participate.
- Be willing to provide tax identification information upon request.
- Be willing to share all application information with the public. Contestants should not disclose any information that is proprietary or confidential.
- Be available and responsive to questions between July 11, 2016 and September 30, 2016, so that an HBS case study can be written about the innovation.
- HBS employees are not eligible to participate and win.
- Be willing to comply with Harvard University’s use of name and endorsement policies, as established by the Harvard Trademark Office. Any non-compliance will result in disqualification.