There are many health care oriented activities across the Harvard Community and beyond. The resources below may be of interest:
- Personalized World Medicine Conference 2016: Co-hosted with Stanford Health Care and UCSF in Silicon Valley on January 24-27, PMWC 2016 Silicon Valley will gather close to 1200 multidisciplinary attendees and key stakeholders from the business, government, healthcare delivery, research and technology arenas to examine the advances and challenges of personalized medicine through a practical lens.
- Harvard Health Care Event Calendar: Selected business-oriented health care activities across Harvard
- Harvard Business School’s Health Care Initiative: A gateway to the ideas, resources and opportunities at HBS
- Harvard Business Review and New England Journal of Medicine Insight Center: Innovating for Value in Health Care
- HUBweek: October 3-10, 2015: Where art, science and technology collide
- 11th Annual Personalized Medicine Conference: November 18-19, 2015